Mar 8, 2013

Project Round Up

Here's my attempt at a (semi) regular feature... (The first project round up went up in November)
I diligently went through my inspiration folder and did a little key word searching to round up my top five picks of d.i.y projects this month. I know it's not officially spring yet, especially here in the NE where it snowed this morning, but I'm hopeful it will soon arrive. I've found I am already in spring cleaning mode and possibly a little too excited to take on a million new projects this season.

 Behold, the links:
  1. Bachelor's Jam: Preserving Fresh Summer Fruits with Booze
  2. DIY Moss Graffiti
  3. Make it: Book Lamp
  4. Vintage suitcase table
  5. Painting Wooden Spoons

2 comments:

leel said...

Hey Steph!

Thanks so much for your comment and feature of my suitcase table project!! I hope you make one - I love mine. Please share if you do! I'd love to see the results :)

Keeley

Steph said...

I'm still looking for just the right suitcase. Will definitely let you know if I get around to it!

Steph

Blogging tips